Monday, March 21, 2011

The Bounty Hunter

Hello new followers:) I have now gotten into the "double digits" so thank you for that--is it sad that I'm excited about this? haha! So, not sure how many of you have seen "The Bounty Hunter" with Jennifer Aniston and Gerard Butler(gorgeous!!), but I thought I'd do a post on when I was an extra on set! I worked in A.C. at the time and was asked to be in the background as myself aka a waitress--it's the chase scene so I'm simply a blurry background haha, but it was fun all the same! And I must say Aniston is quite stunning in person--I wouldn't say the most beautiful from pictures,but in person--beautiful! Anyway here are the low quality photos I managed to snap while we were in between filming:)

Aniston going by in the cart...they did this about a hundred times...

Aniston's extra did it for the first 50takes or so before they used Jen--later her extra ate at our restaurant and I think she convinced herself she's also famous haha!


The set....


It started raining and they freaked out....as you can see...lol


But she was just smiling and relaxing...


Anyway, the whole experience was a lot of fun and the easiest $100 I've ever made, and despite the fact that I'm still not famous--totally kidding I would never want(/can't) to act--it was worth it:)

Until next time,
~~~Jewel~~~










No comments:

Post a Comment