Monday, March 14, 2011

Norma Jeane Mortenson

Yes or No?
Happy Monday Everyone:) And can I just say welcome new followers so happy to feel like I'm not writing to myself anymore:) So, today me and my bestie were arguing about Marilyn Monroe aka Norma Jeane Mortenson (before she changed her name). I've never been too intrigued by her, but I just watched "Some Like It Hot" and I must say she is simply captivating, completely stunning! Here comes my nerdy side of researching like crazy--turns out she had a sadly awful life--poor thing! Perhaps the most intriguing part of her mysterious life though, is whether or not she had plastic surgery, and if so, how much? I figured I'd include some before/after (the fame) shots and get your opinions/feedback. Supposedly there are actual medical records that prove she had some work, but who really knows if they are even legitimate? 


Before/Early Years


Not sure how early this is but cute!

After/Later in life
And I just loved this one!

Whatever the truth may be I must say I am now slightly obsessed with the belated sex icon--she was absolutely beautiful--natural or unnatural as she may have been.

p.s. Despite the fact that many claim she was "plus-sized" her measurements were between 35-37 (bust) 22-23" (waist) and 35-36" (hips)--which is actually pretty average, if not small!

Until next time,
~~~Jewel~~~



2 comments:

  1. o0o I love this post! I've never seen such old pictures of her! i guess it's because she is more known for her 'after' images. She definitely looks different in the 'after' pictures. If anything I'd say she had rhinoplasty...and it is funny how she was considered a 'plus size' model...she looks tiny to me=) She will always be a beautiful, captivating icon..i should watch that movie i haven't seen it!
    Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I know! It's rare to see any pictures of her before all the fame! And yes, the movie is really funny actually and she is simply stunning:)

    ReplyDelete