Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Trend Report: Big Hair

Personally, I have ALWAYS been a huge fan of big hair, so I am more than thrilled about it coming back in a big way! Every huge fashion icon has sported the big hair, and let’s face it they all look amazing with the big hair! One of my top inspirations has always been Fran Fine aka the nanny!

 I just am in love with her huge hair styles—not to mention all of her fabulous tiny outfits! Here are some of my other favorite icons sporting their gorgeous locks:

Brigitte Bardot--now there's some teasing
Audrey never could do anything wrong...

Farrah Fawcett's locks we all still lust after

Angelina has the right idea
Lovin Jessica here
Jane Fonda looking fine in barbarella
And some more great Hair....

and again

And me with big hair before a fashion show…

I actually did this myself…  

So moral of the blog...go big or go home:)

2 comments:

  1. thanks you for your comment!!:)
    your blog is so cute!:)
    if you want you'll be my follower!
    XOXO
    www.stylestarmjonas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love big hair! I just wish I knew how to do it on myself!

    -Ashley
    http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete