Thursday, March 17, 2011

Celebrity of the week: Emma Stone

Emma Stone--she's down-to-earth, hilarious, sexy--and let's face it--she has the hottest voice ever! I love her hair almost as much blonde too--which is not something that just anyone can pull off! 


Love her with the bangs!!
And here she is blonde and beautiful in Louis Vuitton...

Love her blonde!
And her she is adopting a rescued dog--how sweet!

Stylish even while doing good things:)

“I challenge myself to take at least one 

fashion risk a 

day, otherwise I get stuck.”-emma 


Paillette Chanel Dress
Emma--Keep looking fresh and fabulous!!!








2 comments:

  1. really cute blog, great pictures!

    www.collegeandtravel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't really like Emma at first when she was in Superbad but i really like her now!!! She's really talented and can pull off so many different looks, she's beautiful!!! I love the 1st photo of her!

    ReplyDelete