Monday, March 21, 2011

Perfumesssssssss:)

Since I have a beyond obsession with perfumes I thought I'd do a post on it and share with you some of my favorites from my collection:)


One of my most signature scents would be I Love Love Cheap and Chic by Moschino. It smells very similar to Light Blue by Dolce and Gabbana but it's a bit lighter and more citrusy(made that one up:)



Probably my second favorite would be Reese Witherspoon's scent "In Bloom" for Avon--not usually a huge fan of their scents, but this one is AMAZING! It has notes of magnolia, lush florals, gardenia blossoms, and peach tea leaves that will have you wanting more--plus it actually LASTS--and it comes in the most darling bottle (I'm a huge sucker for these:)

In third place comes "Angel" by Thierry Mugler. I ALWAYS notice when another woman is wearing this and if I'm not that day I instantly wish I was--this is another classic I will probably never get tired of and continue to replenish! It is sexy, rich, and flat out addictive!
For special occasions where I want to feel confident and sexy I wear "Pure Poison" by Dior. I LOVE LOVE this one and will only allow myself to wear it on special occasions--well I TRY anyway:) 

And the last one I will list as one of my "staple fragrances" (as hard as it is to narrow down to just 5!) is Ed Hardy by Christian Audigier. It is a deliciously compelling scent with fruity notes and undertones of warmth--I like to wear this on a nice day, lunch with the girls, or just wherever I feel like being girly/flirty/fun.



Some other of my favorites that you will find floating around in my car/purse/bedroom include: "J'adore" by Dior, "The Fragrance" by Victoria's Secret, "Weekend" by Burberry, "Covet:pure bloom" by Sarah Jessica Parker, "Pink" by Victoria's Secret, "Very Sexy" by Victoria's Secret, "Be Delicious" by DKNY, "Guess Gold" by Guess, and "Pacific Paradise" by Escada...

My current wishlist:
"Lady Million" by Paco Rabanne (I REALLY want this one)
"Daisy" by Marc Jacobs
"Chance" by Chanel (pink one)
"Envy Me" Gucci (need more)

I blame this partially on all of the little samples Sephora's always send with your order (as much as I love them:) If you have any ideas of where/how to get the best deals on any of these I'd love to hear them:)


A little too obsessed? I think not. A girl can never smell too good:) What are some of your "staple" or favorite fragrances? Or even on your wishlist?







No comments:

Post a Comment