Saturday, March 12, 2011

Most Recent Obsession: Wedges

Yes, It is official wedges are in--in a BIG way! Personally, I've always been a huge fan (despite my height of 5'9" I still love heels), but recently they have become an obsession! I thought I'd include some of my favorites of the moment below.

**Beauty Tip of the day: I got a manicure today. Typically I get pink and white gel as my real nails are awful, but I found this amazing nail hardener that works miracles! So, not wanting to ruin my finally strong nails--I got a new kind of gel on top of my natural nails. It's amazing, and I will keep you updated on the effects on my nails:)
Christian Louboutin $545
Diane Von Furstenberg $275

  
              
Anthropologie $188
              
Anthropologie $268

Anthropologie $458
View of my manicure with the new natural gel
Warm weather hurry up and get here--oh don't forget to add an hour to your clocks tonight:)

Until next time,
~~~Jewel~~~




6 comments:

  1. omg. You're so cute. Love your blog. I see it's new. I just started mine two weeks ago. I tried to have a week or so of post up before i went "live" lol. It's so fun. You'll love it. Glad you found me. Can't wait to see more of your post. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these shoesss omg....the Louboutins are my favorite, and of course the most expensive haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! You are too sweet! I am really excited to get started:) I'm already having so much fun, but I still feel like I have a ton to learn about the blogging world! I'm loving following both of you--can't wait to see future posts:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm fairly new too!! I made a blog a couple years ago and never did anything on it, then recently like a month ago i re-made my blog and i've been keeping up with it, it's really fun!!!!! i look forward to it every day and love seeing great blogs like yours!!!! Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the first ones!

    http://astylishfairytale.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete