Sunday, March 27, 2011

Wishlist

So, I am so in love with so many summer pieces I thought I’d create a wishlist of some new items I want—I am trying to be fairly realistic/selective here, or it would literally NEVER end! Haha

J. Crew wishlist:

Katie Eyelet Cami $75








Tulle Tulip Ruffle Cami $198 

        
                          

Lace-Over Tank $52
















Spangled-Striped Sweater $128

Vivette Dress $148


Vintage Cotton Sequin Tank $78























Chambray Dorrie Skirt $79.50
Delany Eyelet Skirt $79.50















Disco Mini $350    



Schooner Short $49.50    
















Pointelle Shorts $128
Cavo Sandals $188


















Keaton Colorblock  Oxdfords $298




Okay….I should probably stop here for now….What are your favs? What’s on your current wishlist? Love to hear all your commentsJ

Until next time,
~~~Jewel~~~

7 comments:

  1. Ooooooooo I love seeing people wishlist!!! I LOVE the Oxfords so much!! And of course they are the 2nd most expensive haha. Love all your clothing selections too!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG the pointelle shorts. I need them! Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. high impact where have you been?! I miss your posts!!~

    ReplyDelete
  4. adore all of these picks. simply PERFECT. love this post. if you get a free second stop by and check out my latest go-to fash, summer must have, and see pictures from the fall/winter preview I attended Monday in Beverly Hills. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    For all the latest celebrity fashion news.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks! Love the shorts! I absolutely love your blog! Its so put together! Hey will you check out mine? If you follow I'd be happy to return the favor!

    beautybarbie16.blogspot.com

    thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely wishlist. Wish I had money to spend these days, haha!

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. some great picks
    love the striped jumper

    ceeharvey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete